How To raise credit scores fast? To learn how to raise credit scores fast get a copy of your credit reports from sites like AnnualCreditReport.com. Then read the tips below to learn how to raise credit scores fast.
1. Dispute any errors you notice. Mistakes happen. You can dispute errors online through TransUnion, Equifax and Experian. (If you don’t want to dispute you can pay a reputable company) As many as 80% of credit reports have an error on the reported credit tradelines.
2. Negotiate with your creditors. You can always ask your creditors to “erase” debt or any account that went to collection. Some write a so called “good will letter” a letter offering to pay the remaining balance or a percentage if the creditor will report the account as “paid as agreed” or maybe even remove it altogether (this is known as a pay to delete). (Note: Be sure you get the creditors agreement in writing before you make any payment to them.
3. Make sure your correct credit limits are reported to the credit bureaus.
4. Get yourself a credit card. Having one or a pieces of plastic can help your score – but only if used regularly and paid on time.
5. Become an authorized user. Ask a relative or good friend if you can be added to his or her existing credit card account. Tell them you don’t need the card. You may hear the word “no” a lot. But you might also luck out, If you do get added as an authorized user the years of perfect payment history and the credit limit get placed in your credit files. If you can’t get a relative who has good credit to add you, you can buy tradelines for sale from IZM Credit Services and be added as an authorized user on their good credit accounts
6. Under-use your credit cards. Yes, we did just tell you to use credit when possible. But don’t use it to pay for everything . Your “credit utilization ratio” should be no more than 30% and even less if possible. A reported credit utilization of 10% or less will maximize your credit scores.
For example, your credit card has a $10,000 limit and you charge a grand a month. That would be fine, the main thing is to have the limit which is reported to the credit bureaus be under 10% for you to achieve the highest credit scores possible. To do this pay down balances on the payment date or at least one day before your account closing date.
7. Don’t close old credit accounts, the old credit tradelines which are called seasoned tradelines add to the average account age on your credit files
For more info on how to raise credit scores fast, come to this blog regularly or sign up for updates.